I love graphics and this is perfect for me! I love pictures since mine as a child were lost and discarded. I also knew early in our marriage that I would someday write a book about "us" but never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine one could type on a movable machine (laptop) and add pictures printed by me from our own camera; let alone send them to all parts of the world.
This blog will end up in Iraq, England, Germany, The Netherlands, America (several states there), Africa and maybe even Japan (that I know of so far). Our grandchildren can trace the pictures and "discover" where the countries are.

Grandma and Grandpa move and visit a lot of places and some time one of our grandchildren may also visit some day.
3 comments:
Tell me what you think G.G.
Love your blog - love the turkey background! Yea another blog to add to my list of nightly entertainment!!! Maybe seems retarded - but in Africa we have to make entertainment at night -mosquitoes and malaria keep us inside.
Hello my dearest sister and friend, what time must be involved here. Good pictures and editorials. YOU are an amazing lady. Love you lots, Jeanne
Post a Comment